Kubota Orange Protection Program
Greetings! We hope you are enjoying your Kubota. It is hard to believe that your basic warranty will be expiring soon! Not to fear…Kubota offers a great solution call the Orange Protection Program. Call or email us today for more details about your model and value pricing!
About The Program
- Official Kubota Program: Administered directly by Kubota
- Investment Protection: Extends both the Basic and Powertrain coverage (if applicable)
- No Deductible: Helps manage your budget
- Comprehensive Coverage: Same conditions, inclusions and exclusions of the Limited Warranty apply to the Extended Warranty
- Fully Transferable: Coverage stays with the tractor or implement for the purchased duration
- Reliability: Repaired with genuine Kubota parts
- Eligibility: The Orange Protection Program can be purchased any time prior to the expiration of the Basic Warranty. The original, Basic Warranty is either one or two years, depending on the model and usage. Please check with Steen Enterprises for applicability.
The following exclusions apply:
- Florida Restrictions
- G/GR and T Series tractor extended warranties are not available in the state of Florida
- The Orange Protection Program is only available to commercial, non-homeowner type customers in Florida
- National Restrictions
- ZG100 and Z100 Kommander tractors are not eligible
- An extended warranty is available on T and G/GR models purchased for Private Homeowners usage
- An extended warranty is not available for the ZG100 Kommander, Z100 Kommander, Tractors and/or K&R Series Excavator models sold with a promotional Basic Warranty between 10/1/2010 and 9/30/2011
Pricing and Availability
The Orange Protection Program is available exclusively from Steen Enterprises. Please contact us for pricing, model applicability and other program details.
The Orange Protection Program makes it simple by extending the same conditions, inclusions and exclusions of the Limited Warranty which apply to the Extended Warranty.* Read about the full coverage details of your Limited Warranty.
*Bucket teeth, bucket cutting edges, tires and tracks are not covered under the Extended Warranty. Separate Extended Warranty hour limitations may apply.