New Kubota SSV75 Skid Steer Loader
- Rugged Loader Arm Design with Long Reach and High Bucket Hinge Pin Height
- Wide Cab with Lots of Extras
- Door Enclosed Fuel Tank and Easy Refill Access
- Top Mounted Radiator and Oil Cooler
- Cooling System and Variable Fan
- Easy Battery AccessEasy Battery Access
- Common Rail System and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler
- Easy Access to Routine Checks with most grease zerks recessed
- Standard Two-Speed Travel
- Multi-Function Levers
- Self-Leveling Function with Kubota Shockless Ride (KSR)
- Sealed and Pressurized CabinSealed and Pressurized Cabin
- Wide Comfortable Interior with fold down side bars that provide great wrist support and protect the operator
- Optimized Air Conditioning
- Kubota Branded Versatile Attachments
Kubota Standards Raise the Bar in Engineering Innovation
Several innovative features on the Kubota SSV-Series set it apart from competitor models right out of the gate. For example, standard on all Kubota SSV models is a unique, slide-up, front-entry door that rises overhead, instead of swinging out. This design allows the door to be opened regardless of loader position so that the operator can enter and exit the machine even when the skid steer is in a tight or difficult position. Other standard features include a spacious, dust-resistant pressurized cabin with an optimized climate control system, and a side light that allows better visibility and safer operation at night. In addition, an optional multi-function lever feature is available, allowing for fingertip control of major machine and implement functions.
The SSV-Series is powered by an EPA Tier 4 certified four-cylinder Kubota diesel engine. With standard two-speed travel and optional high-flow hydraulics, Kubota’s vertical lift geometry skid steers will meet the needs of Kubota customers across the construction, rental and agriculture segments. The SSV65 boasts a rated operating capacity of 1,950 pounds and bucket breakout force of 4,839 pounds; the SSV75 has a rated operating capacity of 2,690 pounds and bucket breakout force of 5,884 pounds. The loaders on the SSV-Series are easily capable of dumping into a dump truck with 10-foot sides. The SSV65 and SSV75 feature hand-and-foot controls, and pilot control models are expected to join the lineup next year.
On a jobsite, contractors strive to minimize downtime, and the new SSV-Series helps to do just that. Kubota engineered its skid steers to be easily serviced and maintained. For example, the battery on the SSV models is positioned so that it is readily accessible for service and inspection; oil and fuel filters are placed in easy-to-access locations where drips will not leak on electrical components during changing; and bolt-on access handles were added to the cab so they can be easily replaced if damaged. In addition, the large fuel tank is located in the rear door for quick, clean and easy refueling and has enough fuel capacity to work all day.
- Registration date:
- Condition: New
- Fuel: Diesel